Loosey-Goosey Goldbach vs. Riemann - Revised

  • Bill Krys
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008

      103
      50

      51
      59
      56
      3
      115
      56

      N, as I discovered as I go along adding to this, may be greater than I, for example, see I=44 and N must be 45, which makes the loosey-goosey prime pair -1 and 89. So must revise to say if want only 1 unique N (which is an integer), not just 1 or 3 or 5 plus a prime to make loosey-goosey prime pairs, but should be absolute values of -1 or 1 or 3 or 5 makes all even numbers. but N still holds for being unique to I.

      Also, I may have erred in saying alternate around best fit line of slope 2, may be all above.

      I'm a lawyer, not a mathematician.

      See graph below:

      Bill Krys

      This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.