Loosey-Goosey Goldbach vs. Riemann

  • Bill Krys
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      Is there any relation between a loosey-goosey (loosey-goosey because I'm saying that 1 is a prime number) Goldbach Conjecture in which each positive integer >4 (I) may be represented by the sum of the loosey goosey prime pair )(1 or 3 or 5) + (some prime number (P), such that the absolute difference (N) between I and (1 or 3 or 5) = the absolute difference (N) between I and P and each N is a unique integer, thus producing a best-fit line of slope = 2 when P is graphed against the rank of I (where the 1st I (4) has rank 1, the 2nd I (5) has rank 2, the 3rd I (6) has rank 3, and so on. The primes (P) then oscillate seemingly unpredictably but on average equally on either side of this line of slope 2.

      So then does this slope of 2 have any relationship to the multiplicative inverse of the real part (1/2) of non-trivial zero solutions of the zeta function, in which they are hypothesized to occur equally on either side of the critical line?

      Bill Krys

      This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.