Modularity problem

  • Sam Shahrokhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hello  everybody:

      I wana to give a series of E-mails which contains an outline of the Proof of the Modularity of elliptic curves over rational numbers (Ferrmat's last theorem).
      in fact Wiles has proved the the Taniama-shimura-weil conjecture where it said every elliptic curve over rational numbers comes from a modular form. the algebraic equation of an elliptic curve is to this form  Y^2=aX^3+bX+c. in algebraic geometry language an elliptic curve is an abelian varity of dimension one.
      continioue my e-mails.
      Saeed Ranjbar.