RE Primes and Composites

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2008
      >So far this is what I can share with you for now without wasting anymore of your time. If
      >you dont mine, please share your thoughts.

      My personal opinion is that thinking is great, and getting results by yourself is
      important too; but as important as that is to study hard until you catch with the actual
      state of the art. And, obviously, you have not taken this fundamental step (yet). Look for
      Erathostenes (Sieve), and look also for the time in which he lived...

      Nowadays, a curious person without math study and training can't be in Math much more than
      a curious person, who will achieve next to nothing (and will gain a bad fame of crank on
      his way).

      Regards,
      Jose Brox
    • Billy Hamathi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2008
        Thanks for your response, but it does help to be miserable wrong. It motivates to learn.