Goldbach Conjecture

  • dm_kulkarni45
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      Dear friends,
      Here I would like to put the simple proof of Goldbach Conjecture,
      as I understood it. Here I have defined a term called primitive prime
      i.e. 2. I request your comments contact me if you like it.

      Goldbach Conjecture : A Simple Proof
      By
      Prof. D.M.Kulkarni Pune India

      A B S T R A C T

      A simple proof of Goldbach Conjecture based on the definition of
      primitive prime as number 2 and the definition of even number. Only the
      Goldbach conjecture has to be restated as "Every even number can be
      expressed as the sum of primitive primes "(primitive prime is 2).

      Thank you all.
      Prof. D M Kulkarni Pune.India Ph. No.020-26109034
      dm_kulkarni45@...