Theory of Lower Index or LIndex

  • dm_kulkarni45
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      Dear Friends,
      I am very happy that the moderator has permitted me to join this
      group of mathematicians. I would like to put a new topic but
      fundamental and may help in solving the great unsolved problems.
      Kindly read this and comments are welcome. I have also solved
      Goldbach Conjecture, I will complete it and send for publication.
      Thank you all members.

      Theory of Lower Index or Lindex
      By
      Amit D Kulkarni PSU Oregon
      Prof. D M Kulkarni Pune, INDIA

      Abstract

      Lower index or lindex of a number is defined as am = a ¡Â a ¡Âa ¡Â a ¡­ m
      times = a2 - m written as am, and is read as ¡®a lowered to m¡¯ with
      self-division operation. Laws of lindices are similar to the laws of
      indices. Every natural number is associated with index and lindex.
      Combination of lindex and index of a number anm where m is an index
      and n is lindex is defined and is equal to
      am ( 2 ¨C n ) . Similar to logarithms, golarithms golaN =m can be
      defined on the basis of lindices and its relation to logarithms can
      be established. The relation between imaginary numbers and lindex 1/2
      of -1 called as div root is ¦«-1 = (-1)1/2 = -i and (-1)3/2 = i is
      defined. The above results are based on the definition and concepts
      in elementary mathematics and no attempt has been made to explain the
      theory and the applications of lindices.