An analog of the harmonic number over Euler's totient of the squarefree integers

  • Dick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      Hello all,

      I am working on a short paper on a nice little discovery I made. I'd
      like to ask everyone to have a look and give me feedback before I
      submit it. There is a conjecture for which it would be sweet to have
      a proof to be included in the paper. If no one here can prove or
      disprove it, then offering it up as a challenge to the mathematical
      community via the paper is appropriate, I should think. I am of
      course interested in identifying any mistakes down to the nit-pickiest
      typo, but also, being an amateur, any improvements that clarify,
      improve conciseness or prevent me from looking silly. I am also
      interested in any thoughts as to what might be the best journal to
      submit to.

      Please check it out and be as harsh as is justified, but please do so
      in language and math that I can understand, to the extent possible.

      http://www.imathination.org/kappa/kappa.pdf

      Regards,

      Dick