Re: [PrimeNumbers] Error in Euler project question 1

  • Peter Kosinar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21 6:38 PM
      Kermit,

      > The very first question has a wrong answer.
      >
      > The correct answer is almost 10 times ( approximately = 9.738055 times )
      > the given answer.

      I only hope you didn't divide the calculated answer by the number of
      people who solved it successfully... or did you? ;-)

      Peter

      --
      [Name] Peter Kosinar [Quote] 2B | ~2B = exp(i*PI) [ICQ] 134813278
    • Kermit Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22 5:24 AM
        Peter Kosinar wrote:

        > Kermit,
        > I only hope you didn't divide the calculated answer by the number of
        > people who solved it successfully... or did you? ;-)
        >
        > Peter

        If I had, I would probably have gotten a quotient less than one.

        :)

        ( Acknowledging the gentle hint )

        Kermit

        < kermit@... >