next double Mersenne is composite

  • leavemsg1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      Hi, Group.

      I have stored the idea for what I call a "disconnected" conclusion for
      the fact that M(2^127-1) is composite.

      Just go to yahoo groups and type in "primeplausibles" to find it.

      a conclusive pattern follows for...
      M(2) = (prime), M(2^3-1) = (prime), M(2^7-1) = (prime) but fails when M
      (2^127-1) is encountered!
      This side-by-side pattern becomes disconnected when the next number ex-
      plored, which by the way has 10^38 digits.

      Bill.

      agian the conclusive pattern becomes disconnected when the next double
      Mersenne number is encountered, so I believe that it's composite.