AP26 Search

  • jarek372000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 2:47 AM
      I have prepared the first version of the description of the algorithm
      I have used for the AP24 search (and which was used on Raanan's
      computers for the AP25 search). This can be also applied for an AP26
      search.

      If you are interested in trying to learn more details, please go to

      http://www.math.uni.wroc.pl/~jwr/AP26/

      I must confess, that my (lack of) programming skills makes it
      impossible to further utilize the algorithm. Therefore I would like a
      group of relatively good programmers interested in the subject to
      learn what are the tricks I have applied, and to take over all the
      programming stuff.

      Jarek