gap theories/papers

  • darinraysmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 5:22 PM
      I am an amateur mathmatician (hobbyist) and have been working on some
      gap theory problems for some time now. Is there a collection of works
      that specifically deals with prime gaps and the current work in this
      area? I'm having trouble finding reading material to advance my work.

      I'm not affiliated with any college so I'm sure I'm missing a lot.

      Could someone direct me to more reading on the subject? I'm looking
      mainly for papers dealing with sieve theories and distribution of gaps
      among primes.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      drs