Re: Making a BOLD proposition

  • Mark Underwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2008
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Billy Hamathi <hamathib@...> wrote:

      > Could someone please prove me wrong so that I stop
      > being so bold. Phil (Phil Carmody), why are you so
      > quite?
      >
      > Otherwise here I go.

      [snip]

      > So who is going to prove me wrong? Otherwise help me
      > with the equation to represent this fact!!!

      Hi Billy

      I don't think you're wrong, but I also don't think there is a simple mathematical function
      h(x) which will merge your f(x) and g(x). If there were, then by extension you would have a
      simple mathematical expression which could be used to generate the primes, and we can't
      have that can we? :)

      BTW I do like your originality and how easily you have put things.

      Mark