openpfgw and Xeon processor

  • j_chrtn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Hello group,

      Do you have any idea why openpfgw systematically crashes on systems
      with xeon processors ?

      I have 2 servers, one linux box and one windows box with xeon
      processors and openpfgw crashes on both systems. Even pfgw -i fails
      (with SIGSEGV on Linux).
      I edited pfgw.ini file and deactivated all CPUSupportXYZ options but
      with no benefit.

      Is there a specific version of openpfgw for xeon platforms ?

      Thank you

      Best reagrds,

      j_chrtn