Re: [PrimeNumbers] hello to all !

  • Bernardo Boncompagni
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2008
      Lorenzo Nencini dice:

      > Hello to all, my name is Lorenzo Nencini (from Italy), I made a discovery:
      > I think I have found a sieve more better than "the Sieve of Eratosthenes".
      > I am not a mathematician but I am interested for 5 years of prime
      > numbers and I have very passionate!
      > I would like to show my discovery to you, but I don't know where to start...

      Ciao, Lorenzo! Se vuoi mostrarci la tua scoperta e ricevere commenti e
      cosiderazioni, basta inviarla in mailing list.

      Hi, Lorenzo! If you want to show your discovery and have us comment it,
      you just need to post it in the mailing list.

      Bernardo Boncompagni

      "When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had
      the land and the missionaries had the bible.
      They taught how to pray with our eyes closed.
      When we opened them, they had the land and we
      had the bible"
      Jomo Kenyatta

      When's who - A timeline of history makers
      http://whenswho.redgolpe.com