Nothin'

  • aldrich617
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Many thanks to everyone who made an effort to earn
      the prizes of CONTEST! AND CONTEST++, but the
      deadline is about to pass with no winning entries.If
      you are on the verge of a proof, save the work,
      because I will be back with another chance to win,
      and hopefully some new theorems as well. In the meantime
      perhaps some of you might want to help develop the
      issquare sieve factoring method that I posted
      here on Christmas day. It is a technique that is now
      very slow in the set-up phase, but 5000000 times
      as fast in execution as the issquare test itself, and perhaps
      has real world potential. Amateur Hour is a fleeting
      phenomenon for new ideas, and there is possibly an
      opportunity here for a good team result.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR,
      Aldrich Stevens