Re: 1st known LLR "megaprime" is Woodall

  • Jean Penné
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
      Hi,

      Now, all becomes clear!

      Congrats to Matthew J Thompson, the discoverer!

      Many congrats to PrimeGrid! Five Woodall world records in the year!!
      It is really very impressive. I wish to all participants as many
      successes (or even more) in 2008, although I am a little surprised by
      the "density" of Woodall primes of these sizes! But primes are
      surprising objects in many senses...

      Best Regards,
      Jean