Re: Prime number sequences

  • Mark Underwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Brown <gr84nrp@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > It is time to show that prime numbers are related. No kidding,
      string sequences of prime numbers do exist and they are related.

      > See an example and tell me if you disagree....
      >
      > I will be releasing more and more examples, until ultimately
      proving/disproving the Riemann Zeta Function (hypothesis).

      > Would like to hear your thoughts!
      >
      > T.A.Brown

      Hi Tim

      Checked out your gr84nrp yahoo group and saw this:

      *********

      Pattern set #1 ..... Pattern of 24 primes:
      -89 + 0*1*2*3 = (-89)
      -89 + 1*1*2*3 = (-83)
      -83 + 2*1*2*3 = (-71)
      -71 + 3*1*2*3 = (-53)
      Y + X*1*2*3 = Y'

      **********

      Yes. And there are even longer patterns of consecutive primes, like
      this well known one which is 40 long:

      41 + 0 = 41
      41 + 2 = 43
      43 + 4 = 47
      47 + 6 = 53
      53 + 8 = 61
      61 + 10 = 71
      71 + 12 = 83
      etc.

      Its more conventional and recognizable form is
      p = x^2 -x + 41
      for x=1 to 40

      Mark

      .
    • Werner D. Sand
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Brown <gr84nrp@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > It is time to show that prime numbers are related. No kidding,
        string sequences of prime numbers do exist and they are related.

        > See an example and tell me if you disagree....
        >
        > I will be releasing more and more examples, until ultimately
        proving/disproving the Riemann Zeta Function (hypothesis).

        > Would like to hear your thoughts!
        >
        > T.A.Brown

        Hi Tim Brown,

        please go to This forum, Messages Search, type in: symmetry. See
        contributions of mine and others. Any pattern of primes fades away if
        numbers are increasing.

        Werner D. Sand