Prime number sequences

  • Tim Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi all,

      It is time to show that prime numbers are related. No kidding, string sequences of prime numbers do exist and they are related.

      I will be releasing more and more examples, until ultimately proving/disproving the Riemann Zeta Function (hypothesis).

      Would like to hear your thoughts!

      T.A.Brown

    • Mark Underwood
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Brown <gr84nrp@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > It is time to show that prime numbers are related. No kidding,
        string sequences of prime numbers do exist and they are related.

        > See an example and tell me if you disagree....
        >
        > I will be releasing more and more examples, until ultimately
        proving/disproving the Riemann Zeta Function (hypothesis).

        > Would like to hear your thoughts!
        >
        > T.A.Brown

        Hi Tim

        Checked out your gr84nrp yahoo group and saw this:

        *********

        Pattern set #1 ..... Pattern of 24 primes:
        -89 + 0*1*2*3 = (-89)
        -89 + 1*1*2*3 = (-83)
        -83 + 2*1*2*3 = (-71)
        -71 + 3*1*2*3 = (-53)
        Y + X*1*2*3 = Y'

        **********

        Yes. And there are even longer patterns of consecutive primes, like
        this well known one which is 40 long:

        41 + 0 = 41
        41 + 2 = 43
        43 + 4 = 47
        47 + 6 = 53
        53 + 8 = 61
        61 + 10 = 71
        71 + 12 = 83
        etc.

        Its more conventional and recognizable form is
        p = x^2 -x + 41
        for x=1 to 40

        Mark

        .
      • Werner D. Sand
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
          --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Brown <gr84nrp@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > It is time to show that prime numbers are related. No kidding,
          string sequences of prime numbers do exist and they are related.

          > See an example and tell me if you disagree....
          >
          > I will be releasing more and more examples, until ultimately
          proving/disproving the Riemann Zeta Function (hypothesis).

          > Would like to hear your thoughts!
          >
          > T.A.Brown

          Hi Tim Brown,

          please go to This forum, Messages Search, type in: symmetry. See
          contributions of mine and others. Any pattern of primes fades away if
          numbers are increasing.

          Werner D. Sand