Re: probability of (2*p1*p2) + 1 being prime

  • Jens Kruse Andersen
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2007

      Jack Brennen wrote:
      > And y is not congruent to 1 mod 3, or to 1 mod 5,
      > or to 1 mod 7, etc.

      All 4 above posts were mailed September 9 but it took 5 days to
      deliver the posts by Jack and I. We are far apart and the posts
      showed up the same minute so it seems like a Yahoo problem.
      from August 31 to September 5. Maybe the problem from
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/yg-alerts/message/24 has not been
      completely fixed yet. I'm currently posting through
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/ where I haven't seen
      a long delay.

      --
      Jens Kruse Andersen