Re: ((A)-(A^2)+1)*(13))*(A)*((A)+(A^2)+1)*(13))=B, fits a model

  • Johannes Z.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
      Hi Gerald,

      I m not a mathguy, but i would like to show you a different approach,
      which brings up rather similar findings regarding to multiples of 210,
      surrounded by +/- six prime-candidates.

      Paint on paper a sieve
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_of_Eratosthenes ) with the wide of
      a primorial ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primorial ). In your case
      2x3x5x7. Now wipe out only all mulitples of 2, 3 and 5. It will result
      into a sieve with straight lines down. Straight lines down mean, that
      beside that lines you get allways potential primes, which are
      definetly not multiples of 2,3,5. Also it creates a pattern, which you
      can express in multiples of [210 +/-(1,7,11,13,17,19,23,29)] Compare
      it with your findings now.

      I dont know how you came up with your formula, but I think the
      primorial-way is an alternative possibility to get the same in result?

      It should also be possible to have similar findings in other primorial
      ranges. So for example you may find (but it shouldnt be so easy)
      Primes-patterns within Multiples of (2310 +/- (all whats left if you
      wipe out all multiples of 2,3,5,7 within range of 2310)). The problem
      is, as higher as you step on, you will get within that pattern mostly
      only potential primes, which turn out as composits of primes higher
      than for example 2,3,5,7 in the 2310-example later.

      I wounder for some time now, why this connection isnt used regulary in
      computer-searches for great primes, but i guess it has some cpu-reason...

      (Sorry if I got something wrong, someone correct me then, i just like
      the pattern-part of numbers, in general math I got actually pretty bad
      marks in school and with computer science you can hunt me =p)

      Johannes