new 9-tuplet record with 140 digits

  • Dirk Augustin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
      Hello group,

      after about 140 days on an Athlon XP 2600 with the use of a combined
      sieving and prp program written by Jens Kruse Andersen, I found a new
      9-tuplet record with 140 digits:

      3336884*331#+80877403191701

      Additionaly the search gave fourteen 8-tuplets (all with 140 digits):

      2231415*331#+61189154651741
      2288764*331#+32246355636611
      3098613*331#+46977904628771
      3704397*331#+35072372810591
      8028092*331#+37461886457111
      8889326*331#+73892184681431
      9378352*331#+2995583656181
      10451363*331#+19613368149491
      10658130*331#+54668878048901
      11016377*331#+38766080888651
      12881645*331#+18936030208211
      13603476*331#+55083998744891
      14167183*331#+35015517882461
      15040372*331#+24632288535971

      All prp are certified prime with Primo.

      Regards,
      Dirk Augustin
    • Christ van Willegen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
        On 9/11/07, Dirk Augustin <Dirk_Augustin@...> wrote:
        > after about 140 days on an Athlon XP 2600 with the use of a combined
        > sieving and prp program written by Jens Kruse Andersen, I found a new
        > 9-tuplet record with 140 digits:
        >
        > 3336884*331#+80877403191701

        Congratulations on your new record!

        Christ van Willegen
        --
        09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0