I'm looking for beta testers that are running windows Vista.

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 4:27 PM
      [Sorry for the repeat message folks.]

      RMA.NET is now available for beta testing on Windows Vista.

      The source files are located here:

      The direct link to the executable file is here:
      "http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YHWJRo0YpLLfKkA1Yb7En7WD17RX6_FnNtujDdsXZf
      nixzz_43sNyDTKyk1v09BDYjJdclY-C9mBfTwvaEJFXg/RMA.NET/RMA.exe"

      If you're interested it testing it, drop me an email.
      I can give you some quick guidelines to look at.