Prime Dense Packing

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      The months of April and May have proved
      very productive with more than 2200 widths
      with denser packings (some widths with 4
      additional primes)

      The slope of the excess primes versus width
      best fit line is still 'rising'.
      http://www.opertech.com/primes/trophy.bmp

      The contents of the trophy case are also updated.
      http://www.opertech.com/primes/trophycase.html

      Site home page:
      http://www.opertech.com/primes/k-tuples.html

      Thomas J Engelsma
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        --- Tom <tom@...> wrote:
        > The months of April and May have proved
        > very productive with more than 2200 widths
        > with denser packings (some widths with 4
        > additional primes)
        >
        > The slope of the excess primes versus width
        > best fit line is still 'rising'.
        > http://www.opertech.com/primes/trophy.bmp

        As always, Tom, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad that
        you're having so much success with such hunts. It's one of
        the things that I never quite got round to doing myself, so
        I'm glad someone else is doing it!

        Need Mail bonding?