New CC2 (2nd kind) record

  • anand_s_nair
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      3853775193*2^80000+1
      3853775193*2^80001+1
      http://primes.utm.edu/primes/page.php?id=80350

      The sieving was performed for a CC3 (NewPGen) for double the
      opportunity of success. Testing was done using LLR and took about 4
      GHz months.

      Regards,
      Anand
    • Dirk Augustin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2007
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "anand_s_nair"
        <anand_s_nair@...> wrote:

        > 3853775193*2^80000+1
        > 3853775193*2^80001+1
        > http://primes.utm.edu/primes/page.php?id=80350
        >
        > The sieving was performed for a CC3 (NewPGen) for double the
        > opportunity of success. Testing was done using LLR and took about 4
        > GHz months.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Anand

        Congrats for breaking the old record!

        I just updated the Cunningham Chain record list in the files section.

        Jens Kruse Andersson will update the corresponding website at
        http://hjem.get2net.dk/jka/math/Cunningham_Chain_records.htm

        Regards,
        Dirk