Decomposition of primes : new algo

  • reismann@free.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Dear primenumbers Group,

      With my friend fabien Sibenaler, we realized a Java program implementing the new
      algorithm that gives the decomposition of a prime number (prime = weight * level
      + gap, or A000040(n) = A117078(n) * A117563(n) + A001223(n)).
      This pgm is faster than the previous versions (Java and assembly said "naïfs").
      This pgm Java load a MySQL table.
      We look for the odd weights until sqrt (p) (zone 1) and if we did not find the
      decomposition, we look for it by levels until (ln p)^2 (zone 2).
      http://reismann.free.fr/classement.php
      This limit is arbitrary and can be improved.
      A minimum is imposed to avoid exceptions and if the following conjecture is
      true, it should no more have exceptions :
      conjecture : Except for p(6), p(11), p(30), p(32) and p(154), the weight of
      prime numbers for which weight>level (zone 2) is prime.
      The pgm assembler will soon be modified.
      Java pgm :
      http://reismann.free.fr/download/newAlgo.zip
      or on the "Download" page :
      http://reismann.free.fr/telechargements.php

      Two new pages will soon be created on my site. One on the algorithmie and the
      other one on the conjectures based on my vision of prime numbers.

      Best,

      Rémi Eismann