Re: any opinions on James McCanney's work?

  • Paul Underwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "pbraho" <paul@...> wrote:

      > Have any of you guys looked at what James McCanney has found
      > concerning prime patterns and his generator function?

      No, I have not. I tried to catch something about it on the radio
      broadcasts on the net. A key idea seems to be symmetry about "magic"
      numbers, even though some are "failures". I'll let others pay the $25
      for his book and get back to us.

      (He has some interesting things to say about phoney government payed
      scientists with respect to global warming scare-mongering and the
      ensuing artificial rise in the cost of water, controlled by
      multi-nationals.)

      Paul