twin primes

  • xordan_co
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      "Hola" group:

      I am new here, this one is my first message.

      I have been reading the files of the group and I found the thread
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/message/16551
      about prime twin numbers and the way of obtaining " infinite
      couples" of these numbers.

      I am the author of the sequences OEIS: A126193 and A126194. -

      I do not say that "infinites" pairs of twim primes could be obtained
      with this procedure;
      Y say that: with it, "many" twin primes can be obtained and in
      increasing sizes.
      I have wanted to try with the major couple of twin primes known to
      try to obtain others of major size, but my tools and knowledges are
      not sufficient.

      I propose this challenge to the group, probably someone could
      overcome the current record applying this procedure; the general
      form to obtain prime numbers with base in previous others appears in
      OEIS: A126769

      Xordan
      (Original in spanish, translation by software)