This record passed unnoticed?

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi:

      I read on Jens Kruse's "Primes in Arithmetic Progression Records" that in
      January 18 2007 Jaroslaw Wroblewski found the first known AP24: 468395662504823 +
      205619·23#·n, n=0..23.

      I thought it could be of some interest for the members of the list. By the way, Jaroslaw
      has been collecting records since December 06, maybe the Al Zimmerman's Contest about
      Prime Generating Polynomials has something to do with this! :-)

      Jose