Help on website

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      I am about to lose my website as I no longer subscribe to btclick.

      The website has information about primoproths
      home.btclick.com/rwsmith/pp/page1.htm and subsequent pages

      and, dealing with Payam numbers,
      http://home.btclick.com/rwsmith/pp/payam1.htm and subsequent pages

      Although these pages are no longer maintained, if someone thinks they
      might be worth saving, then they are welcome to "suck" the website and
      make it available somewhere else.

      I am unable to do this myself given restrictions on the use of my
      computer.

      Very grateful for volunteers

      Regards

      Robert Smith
    • Christ van Willegen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Robert,

        I've saved everything (I think...) at
        http://witch.is-a-geek.com/~christ/RWSmith/

        Please check if it's the full info you need 'saved'. This may not be
        the definitive site, but at least it's been saved...

        Christ van Willegen

        On 2/1/07, Robert <robert_smith44@...> wrote:
        > I am about to lose my website as I no longer subscribe to btclick.
        >
        > The website has information about primoproths
        > home.btclick.com/rwsmith/pp/page1.htm and subsequent pages
        >
        > and, dealing with Payam numbers,
        > http://home.btclick.com/rwsmith/pp/payam1.htm and subsequent pages
        >
        > Although these pages are no longer maintained, if someone thinks they
        > might be worth saving, then they are welcome to "suck" the website and
        > make it available somewhere else.
        >
        > I am unable to do this myself given restrictions on the use of my
        > computer.
        >
        > Very grateful for volunteers
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Robert Smith