K-Tuple update continued

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      A plot of the number of variations currently known
      for each width 3-41741 shows my expectation that the
      densities for widths greater than 5275 should increase.
      Notice lack of low variation counts after width 5000.

      Variation counts : http://www.opertech.com/primes/varcount.bmp
      Density plot : http://www.opertech.com/primes/trophy.bmp

      The apparent line at about q=320 is where I stopped testing
      patterns and moved to next width. Currently there are
      more than 26 million patterns in storage.

      Thomas J Engelsma