Re: [PrimeNumbers] Palindromic Primes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19 6:08 AM
      --- m34890721 <m34890721@...> wrote:
      > Is there any software to search for palindromic primes ?

      PFGW, and for a very restricted set of palindromes, my own Tripe.
      However, tripe is undergoing a complete rewrite, and the old version is of
      unknown trustworthness, so I don't recommend anything but PFGW _presently_.

      If you're happy with the 1(0s)k(0s)1 form, then my kpal is a fairly handy
      sieve.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time