Re: {Spam?} Re: [PrimeNumbers] ^

  • Paul Leyland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      Raman is an asshole who doesn't even know how to mount a denial of
      service attack properly.

      I, together with many other people in the CNT community and denizens of
      www.mersenneforum.com, have been seeing this sort of stuff since last
      year.

      A half-way decent spam-removal mechanism deals with him without any
      fuss.

      Paul