Re: [PrimeNumbers] ^

  • Christ van Willegen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      On 1/9/07, Raman (Tuch) * Tay <vr_aman@...> wrote:
      > satisfaction satisfactio
      > satisfactin satisfacti

      Unlike other people, he _can_ get satisfaction!

      Christ van Willegen
    • Paul Leyland
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
        Raman is an asshole who doesn't even know how to mount a denial of
        service attack properly.

        I, together with many other people in the CNT community and denizens of
        www.mersenneforum.com, have been seeing this sort of stuff since last
        year.

        A half-way decent spam-removal mechanism deals with him without any
        fuss.

        Paul