[OT] Any primers in Dublin or thereabouts?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      As we're flatly refusing to have a proper winter in Finland this year, I
      thought I might fly south, and Mr. RyanAir decided that I should visit Dublin
      again between Christmas and New Year.

      If there's any curious priming activity in that part of the world, I'd be
      pleased to bore folk with the details of my discrete weighted transforms over a
      prime number of beers in the porterhouse, for example! Just drop me a note
      off-list.

      http://mail.yahoo.com