Keller prime search still active?

  • Dan Morenus
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
      I have been participating in Joe McLean's Keller prime search.
      Unfortunately the email address I have for him appears not to work any
      more, and I'm unable to find the search pages with Google. Is there
      still a Keller prime search effort?

      --

      -- Dan Morenus (dmorenus@...)

      -- This parachute is not warranted to be suitable --
      -- for any purpose, including descending safely --
      -- from an airplane to the ground. --
    • mgrogue@wi.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006

        Start here: http://www.glasgowg43.freeserve.co.uk/siersurv.htm