Proof of the Riemann Hypothesis

  • Dick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Hello all,

      I have written a proof of the Riemann Hypothesis available as a
      preprint for comment and feedback prior to resubmitting for peer
      review. The last editor I submitted it to suggested I retitle the
      paper to reflect a claim of proof. It was titled "The Zeta Function
      by the Non-Powers Sketches the Riemann Hypothesis" and is now more
      properly titled "The Zeta Function by the Non-Powers Proves the
      Riemann Hypothesis"

      It is 7 pages, but the proof is complete by page 4 with some other
      results and notions appended after that.

      Please give it a read and try to identify any flaw I may be blind to.
      It is available at:

      <http://www.imathination.org/docs/zeta_by_v.pdf>

      You may also wish to check out a companion paper under development:

      <http://www.imathination.org/docs/multiplicity.pdf>

      All comments welcome.

      Regards,

      Dick Boland