Re: Riesel-5 et al request

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Phil Carmody <thefatphil@...>
      wrote:

      > Who's actually running the project? I assumed it was Robert as I
      > thought it was his braichild, but the forum posts imply that perhaps
      > he's not, but maybe I misunderstand.
      >
      > Phil

      Phil, brainkids grow up I guess. It is fun though to see others take
      on an idea so enthusiastically. I give them some bandwidth when I have
      it, which is not often in Bangladesh. I have no computer and no
      internet connection here on a permanent basis. Inshallah this will be
      soon. I have three years here, and it cannot all be work, work,
      work!!

      Regards

      Robert Smith