Re: [PrimeNumbers] RSA in polynomial time.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
      --- overlord_77520 <healyd@...> wrote:
      > I have found a way to reduce RSA to polynomial time. Anyone Interested?

      You've made a mistake; so no.

      Unless you're talking about encrypting or decrypting with knowledge of the
      appropriate key, in which case it's always been polynomial time; so no.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • miltbrown@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
        Yes, I am interested.

        I also have a method.
        You can see my messages to this list.
        However, I am sure that the "moderators"
        will not allow your messages.

        You may send me off-line.

        Milton L. Brown
        miltbrown [at] earthlink.net