Re: [PrimeNumbers] OT ICM 2006

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2006
      --- Jose Ramón Brox <ambroxius@...> wrote:
      > I hope I'll finally put a face to some internet friends :-)

      Thank you for letting us know. I wish that there were more
      such opportunities. I would dearly like to meet many of the
      contributors to this list. Alas, being a boring old bugger who
      rarely ventures far from Finland limits these possibilities.

      I do recommend people put faces to names.

      But beware letting Paul J take you on a pub crawl...
      :-D

      http://mail.yahoo.com