Re: [PrimeNumbers] Curious Prime Curio

  • Peter Kosinar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2006
      > quote "We have presented prime curios for hundreds of integers, but
      > still have missed so many! The first positive integer which is missing
      > a prime curio is 391 ...." un-quote
      >
      > This is rather curious as 390 also has no prime curio.

      390:
      (There is one curio for this number that has not yet been approved
      by an editor.)

      391:
      No curios for the number "391" are currently in our database.
      Do you know some good ones?

      See the difference?

      Peter

      --
      [Name] Peter Kosinar [Quote] 2B | ~2B = exp(i*PI) [ICQ] 134813278
    • miltbrown@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2006
        391*100*(3+9+1)+1 is prime

        Milton L. Brown