Fwd: Factorization

  • kadhirvel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      For a given composite C = pd.Its hard to say the range of p & q, isn't it.Thats complexity of factorization.And moreover is there any method factorize every prime factors Simultaneously.No, i think.But i got.If there pls, reply guys.

      kadhirvel <kadickv@...> wrote: Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:24:17 +0100 (BST)
      From: kadhirvel <kadickv@...>
      Subject: Factorization
      To: prime <primenumbers@yahoogroups.com>

      Hi Jens,
      Last time i told u the small example.U didn't notedown the point.And the running i explained is worst case.And best case i got just 20000 calculations.(for some least prime factor about 340 crores(1 crore = 10 million).I think its never ever possible(without special case and compact algorithm for every composite).Others pls respond to my prev mail.

      Thank u.