Re: [PrimeNumbers] Help neede in running the Glucas program

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
      --- Roy <zeno333@...> wrote:
      > I am trying to run the Glucas program for OS X Darwin....
      > I then try to run it using the "./" comman, and i just get back the
      > comman line....nothing happens.

      If the program is called ``glucas'' then the command you should issue is:
      ./glucas

      The ``./'' bit tells it where to look for the program (``.'' basically meaning
      'here' - the directory that you've cd'ed to), but you still need to give it the
      program name.

      It might take additional parameters, I really don't know.

      > Is it working, or not working, and if it is working, what do I type in
      > at the returned command line???
      >
      > I usually use a Aqua interface version oif Glucas, so i am new to the
      > darwin version

      [self censored]

      http://mail.yahoo.com