RSS feed for the Prime Page's Top 20

  • Chris Caldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 10:22 AM
      A couple folks have asked me to add a RSS feed (really simple syndication) to my database, so as an experiment I did so with the top 20 lists, e.g.,

      http://primes.utm.edu/top20/page.php?id=1 (RSS 2.0)

      I was wondering if folks interested in such a thing would write to me (off the list)

      caldwell@...

      telling me what they would want to see, how and why. For example, one might want the ten largest known primes as a feed so they could include an automatically updating list on their web page. But would this list be a channel with a list of ten items or perhaps one of many top20 channels, with the list formatted as a single item. Or, one might want the status page syndicated to show what is being added... (that was the only specific request I got).

      Right now each of the top20 forms generates a separate channel and the items are primes (title=prime, description=info about it)

      Chris.

      Note the current feed is an experiment, and may be radically altered and even removed if I get no interest.