Re: [PrimeNumbers] Digest Number 1879

  • XSdogstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Mark Winer, thank you for the primordial FYI

      Can someone explain a bit on the basics of set
      symbology. I keep reading a "C that has a horizontal
      line through the center" and looks like a bent capital
      E??

      it's not in my math dictionary or i can't find it..
      (primordial wasn't in there either ?:( )

      so far i think it's related to an axiom and might mean
      belongs to or doesn't belong to

      XS

      currently searching for the largest prime number
      likes RSA 704, big numbers, twin primes, and curvature