Web--of--Ones primes and factors

  • aldrich617
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      My intuition tells me that the Web-of-Ones sequences below,
      (which you should be able to convert into conventional
      polynomial nomenclature) are also the three fundemental
      vectors that will one day take us into Hyperspace!!

      11, 61, 281, 911, 2311...
      31, 211, 781 2101, 4651...
      11, 101, 451, 1361 3251...

      Your mission, should you decide to accept it,is to discover
      anything useful, interesting or unusual about the prime
      distribution on these sequences, and also try to explicate
      the properties of smallfactor propagation.