PS,G&E3

  • Søren Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi I have added a new file under visualisation.

      The title is "The prime spiral, Goldbach & Eratosthenes".
      ( 34 pages, 750 kb).

      The first subject is my explenation why there nothing speciel about the
      Ulam spiral, 6n+/-1 explain all (after my opinion).

      The second subject is a (maybe) new and very easy entrance to the
      Goldbach conjecture. In fun I call it the best "low-math-understanding"
      of the Goldbach conjecture, that ever will be done.

      It is not a proof, I doubt it can be made to a deductive proof, but
      maybe somebody can make it further to a inductive proof.

      Best regards Søren Nielsen

      ps! Before anybody ask me, the Goldbach groups are not very active.