Conjecture. Complement

  • Werner D. Sand
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      In order to make it clearer: I state, if one distributes all possible
      powers of all prime numbers in the indicated way on the products N and
      M and makes certain that N+-M < (p(n+1))² , then one receives only
      prime numbers and each prime number. This is not a method for the
      production of large prime numbers, but only mathematics. Werner