Re: [PrimeNumbers] YOU KNOW ITS PROOF

  • Cletus Emmanuel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
      ...And finally, we don't do other people's homework for them ...

      mikeoakes2@... wrote: In an email dated Tue, 7 2 2006 11:43:40 am GMT, "THANOOP T" <thanoopt@...> writes:

      > let A anb B are vectorspaces over C such that
      > A= { z:exp(az) is algebraic)}
      > B= { z:exp(bz) is algebraic)}
      > such that a/b not in Q (rationals)
      >then how to show that
      > dim(A intersection B) <=1 or <=2
      > if any one know the proof pls sent

      I have 2 comments.
      (a) This is not a well-posed question, for example:
      "A= { z:exp(az) is algebraic)}" is not a meaningful definition of a vector space over the complex numbers, and so on.

      (b) Your question has nothing to do with prime numbers, and so should not have been posted to this newsgroup.

      -Mike Oakes

      Mathematics education Mathematics and computer science Number theory

      Visit your group "primenumbers" on the web.