Re: [PrimeNumbers] YOU KNOW ITS PROOF

  • mikeoakes2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
      In an email dated Tue, 7 2 2006 11:43:40 am GMT, "THANOOP T" <thanoopt@...> writes:

      > let A anb B are vectorspaces over C  such that
      >       A= { z:exp(az) is algebraic)}
      >       B= { z:exp(bz) is algebraic)}
      >        such that a/b  not in Q (rationals)
      >then how to show that
      >  dim(A intersection B) <=1 or <=2
      >  if any one know the proof pls sent

      I have 2 comments.
      (a) This is not a well-posed question, for example:
      "A= { z:exp(az) is algebraic)}" is not a meaningful definition of a vector space over the complex numbers, and so on.

      (b) Your question has nothing to do with prime numbers, and so should not have been posted to this newsgroup.

      -Mike Oakes
    • Cletus Emmanuel
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
        ...And finally, we don't do other people's homework for them ...

        mikeoakes2@... wrote: In an email dated Tue, 7 2 2006 11:43:40 am GMT, "THANOOP T" <thanoopt@...> writes:

        > let A anb B are vectorspaces over C such that
        > A= { z:exp(az) is algebraic)}
        > B= { z:exp(bz) is algebraic)}
        > such that a/b not in Q (rationals)
        >then how to show that
        > dim(A intersection B) <=1 or <=2
        > if any one know the proof pls sent

        I have 2 comments.
        (a) This is not a well-posed question, for example:
        "A= { z:exp(az) is algebraic)}" is not a meaningful definition of a vector space over the complex numbers, and so on.

        (b) Your question has nothing to do with prime numbers, and so should not have been posted to this newsgroup.

        -Mike Oakes

        Mathematics education Mathematics and computer science Number theory