RE Gap

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      From: "Robert" <rw.smith@...>

      The gap between the last two posts, at 53 hours, is probably a record.
      I was always taught that a gap of 19 seconds between conversations at
      a dinner party was intensely close to the limits for human experience.

      Sigh!

      And what about dinners in a closed order with a vow of silence?!

      Jose

      PS No, you won't convince me they last less than 19 seconds :P